Monday, October 1, 2007

I Fought the Law and the Law Won

Man, that was quite a bumpy ride from Pennsylvania to Michigan but nothing prepared me for the adventures of this stop. I arrived to a very noisy household but my gifts from Marcia seemed well received.

I love kids but this was a little much. I was pulled, tugged, biten, thrown, and even was the source of one long game of tug of war.



We took a drive through my birthplace with a few stops along the way. I stopped by the capital to have a convo with Governer Granholm regarding my thoughts of the budget crisis and potential State government shutdown but the entrance was closed.

It was quite a sunny day and nothing beats a walk through the MSU campus and a visit to Sparty.

It was a long day and time for hanging downtown for a cocktail or two - I needed a little something to ease the stress of the day. With a full bladder of good Michigan ale, I was in search of a gnome friendly facility to no avail.


This seemed as good of a place as any, I'll just tuck behind this wheel.

OOPS!

One Drunk and Disordly and One Public Urination citation later, I'm booked and in the Clink.

See, here's the problem Officer, even the jailhouse doesn't cater to the needs of a Gnome.

A night in the Big House really makes you think. How do I explain this one to Rae?

Kristi bonded me out this morning but before I left, I was forced to have this ankle bracelet attached to me and was told to not leave the state or the country. Hmmmm.....life on the lam sounds like an adventure, now to plan my escape....Perhaps, out of the country....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I think Gnorm needs a bath!

RandomRanter said...

It's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

Lapdog Creations said...

LMAO - great post!

Sally said...

Bwahahahahahahahaha

That is hilarious!

Marcia said...

I'm surprised he wasn't hit with a CSC VI charge (Humping a tire on a parked car). I know they don't usually charge for CSC VII (humping a tire on a moving car) because that act usually punishes itself.

Jodi said...

Wow, that's definitely Gnorm's wildest adventure yet.