Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 2 in Seattle

I am having a pleasant enough time here at Stephanie's house. She sure does have a lot of kids though! I think I counted 4. Phew. That's a lot!

So...I was initiated into their daily TV watching. I must admit....I rather like Charlie and Lola!

Gnorm watching Charlie and Lola

Her son Jaiden even let me sit with him.

kicking back watching toons

After watching cartoons for a little while we went outside to play. I've heard before that Seattle only gets rain. I don't know what they are talking about! It is really lovely and warm here! I asked some of the natives if this was how it usually is.....but....

The locals aren't saying much

They weren't saying much.

So I went outside with everyone and saw the most amazing thing ever. Stephanie claims it's a dog.

gnorm meets shimo

But I think she's mixed up. I definitely think this is some sort of small horse.

See....definintely not a dog. For sure this thing is a horse

I tried to ride it but he didn't seem to like that much. I still think Stephanie is crazy. That is *not* a dog.

We're going to play some more today and then Stephanie was talking about Saturday and something called "yard work". I'm not quite sure what that is yet...but if I get to play outside then I'll be happy! I can't wait for my trip into Seattle on Sunday. I've overheard Stephanie talking about some places we get to go to. I think it's going to be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

Cute photos Stephanie! I love your "horse" :) And guess what? I watch Charlie & Lola too! The sad part is, I don't even have kids! Have fun with Gnorm and the gorgeous weather we're having :)