Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Gnuman has arrived

Gnuman here. I arrived at Debbi's house in Methuen, MA on Saturday. Her sister Cheryl was kind enough to take me out of the box since Debbi was at work. It was good to get out and stretch my legs. I then learned that we would be going away for the weekend as Debbi and her family camp every weekend in the next state, NH. So off I went with Debbi's daughter and son to meet up with Debbi at her job. We then went for a little ride and arrived at the campground. http://www.circle9ranch.com/index.html



WOW!!!!!!! There were lots of people there but the kids and Debbi and her wife Mary made me feel right at home. Soon they were introducing me to some of the locals - this is Butch - AKA Santa. He is someone that lives at the Camp and is extremely nice and helpful to Debbi and her family and friends Kathy and her brother Jim. Below Butch is Debbi and Jared, her son. Kelsie and Jared are twins which I thought was very cool.






We had a very relaxing time. We watched the turtles in the pond, saw some wild life, even saw some endangered species. Here I am with Rocky the Racoon. They also have the rare Lady Slipper plant and the extremely rare and very dangerous, wild Pink Flamingoo. Also there was a very nice dog named Gilligan who lives with Kathy and her family. He did smell me but decided I was not a good dinner. Thank you Gilligan!! Look below, Mary took some great shots of me with some of my new friends.








I do have to say that I think that I have found true love. Kelsie is a dear girl and if I was just a wee bit taller I think that we would be a lovely couple. I am afraid that I am going to break her heart when I leave in a few days but I will try and let her down easily.

I also helped Kelsie with her science experiment. She is a very intelligent young lady and has worked very hard to make this work, even bringing it with her on her little holiday weekend. I hope it turns out really well.




Tomorrow I am going to work with Mary. I am sure that we will have fun there. Debbi is planning to take me to her knitting group and to her LYS so we will be very busy for the next couple of days while I am here. Debbi also wanted to make sure that I posted the picture of the goodies that came with me from Washington. She was very excited and extremely pleased.



































































No comments: